Product Summary: The most comprehensive and precise skin complexion analysis available.
The most comprehensive analysis for identification of all aspects of your skin’s health, from complexion evenness and wrinkles to sun damage. With precise imaging of all areas which affect your complexion, recommendations can be made on the basis of the results. The advantage of this facial skin analysis is that it can be used for all facial treatments. Whether the treatment is with dermal filers, Botox or completely non-invasive treatments such as cosmeceuticals, micro dermabrasion, LED or HIFU. Facial skin analysis can help plan treatments and advise on the best possible choice.
Typically brown or red skin marks, distinguishable by the distinct colour and contrast from the background skin tone. Spots vary in size and shape, and are normally visible to the naked eye.
Furrows, folds or creases in the skin that can increase as a result of sun exposure and are associated with a decrease in skin elasticity.
Raised and depressed areas that indicate variations on the skin surface affecting skin smoothness.
Circular surface openings of sweat gland ducts. Due to shadowing, enlarged pores appear darker than the surrounding skin tone and are identified by the darker colour and circular shape.
The absorption of UV light by epidermal melanin just below the skin surface results in the display and detection of UV spots that can result from sun damage.
Pigmentation and discolouration on and beneath the surface of the skin.
Concentrated darker red areas, which may be related to a variety of conditions such as inflammation or spider veins.
Bacterial excretions that can become lodged in pores.
Evaluates the results of lash improvement treatments with numerical assessments and graphic visualisations.
Determines the patient's overall skin condition and age, providing a revolutionary new metric to guide the selection of skin care products and treatment options.
Facial Imaging System
• Automatic focus
• Automated white balance correction
• Facial positions: Left 37°, Center 0°, Right 37°
• Headrest: Adjustable vertically three positions
• Chinrest Height: 8.8 in (22.3 cm) from table
• Headrest Height: 16 in (40.6 cm) from table
• Multi-spectral imaging
• Standard light IntelliFlash
• Cross Polarized flash
• Ultraviolet lighting
• Centered Size: 13 x 14.2 x 20.9 in (32.9 x 36 x 53.1 cm)
• Total footprint with 3 position swing: 15 x 22.9 x 20.9 in (38.1 x 58.2 x 53.1 cm)
• Weight: 31 lbs. (14 kg)
Computer Workstation Requirements
• 8 GB RAM
• 2.2 GHz or faster processor, Intel i5
• Minimum 10 GB available disk space for installing application
• 250 GB available disk space recommended for data
• Monitor: 1280 x 900 (4K monitors supported at maximum 150% magnification)
• USB Ports: 2 dedicated ports (USB 2.0)
• 1 Gbps wired LAN connectivity (Wi-Fi not supported)
• Windows 7 SP 1 (Professional or Ultimate – 64 Bit)
• Windows 8.1 (Professional 64 Bit)
• Windows 10 (Professional 64 Bit) – Recommended
• Windows Home Edition & Windows VISTA – NOT SUPPORTED
• Internet Explorer 11
• Voltage: 100 to 240 Volts AC (+/- 10%)
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
• Current: 3 A (rms)
Can you generate reports?
Yes. Personalised printed reports record easy to understand information for use in client education and treatment planning. Your staff will sell rejuvenation and
skin care treatments more effectively with the clear, visual impact of these reports.
What is the product and treatment library?
The product and treatment library makes it easy to select personalised recommendations from its built in library of Sircuit Skin products and treatments. Your recommendations appear in the printed report.
Is there a function to assess sun damage?
Yes the UV photo mode provides the most complete data set available for sun damage assessment and analysis, including, UV fluorescence imaging to reveal porphyrins.
What is the function of the 3D viewer?
The 3D viewer displays an area of your client’s skin as a magnified three-dimensional image that may be rotated in space. The 3D image can be rendered in natural skin colour, gray scale, or colour relief view.
No Product Reviews available for this product
Four simple payments at checkout
Use your existing payment card
No long forms, approval online
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoyyour purchase right away