Product Summary: The most comprehensive analysis for identification of all aspects of your skin’s health, from complexion evenness and fine lines to sun damage. With precise imaging of all areas which affect your complexion, communicate the results more clearly using visual tools and provide recommendations. The advantage of this facial skin analysis is that it can be used for all facial treatments, whether the treatment is with dermal fillers, muscle relaxant injections or completely non- invasive treatments such as cosmeceuticals, micro dermabrasion, LED or HIFU. Facial skin analysis can help plan targeted treatment programs and track treatment progress effectively to improve patient / client satisfaction.Enquire Now
REPEATABLE FACIAL IMAGING
Multi-point facial positioning system and live image overlay make It easy to capture perfectly registered photographs.
Separates the unique colour signatures of red and brown skin components for unequalled visualisation of conditions such as rosacea, vascular activity, hyperpigmentation and acne for precision treatment planning.
Display an area of your client’s skin as a magnified three- dimensional image that may be rotated in space. The 3D image can be rendered in natural skin colour, gray scale, or colour relief view.
Intuitive interface makes it easy to view the skin features of greatest concern for targeted procedure and treatment recommendations.
Personalised printed reports record easy to understand information for use in client education and treatment planning. Your staff will recommend rejuvenation and skin care treatments more effectively with the clear, visual impact of these reports.
PRODUCT & TREATMENT LIBRARY
Makes it easy to select personalised recommendations from its built in library of skin products and treatments. Your recommendations appear in the printed report.
UV PHOTOGRAPHY UV
photo mode provides the most complete data set available for sun damage assessment and analysis, including, UV fluorescence imaging to reveal porphyrins.
Compare results side by side for any combination of views, features or time points, including graphs and numerical data. Zoom and pan images in tandem for clear and easy comparisons.
Patented comparison to norms analysis is displayed in crisp graphical form to clearly indicate areas for improvement and provide visualisation of your patient's skin age.
Facial Imaging System
• Automatic focus
• Automated white balance correction
• Facial positions: Left 37°, Center 0°, Right 37°
• Headrest: Adjustable vertically three positions
• Chinrest Height: 8.8 in (22.3 cm) from table
• Headrest Height: 16 in (40.6 cm) from table
• Multi-spectral imaging
• Standard light IntelliFlash
• Cross Polarized flash
• Ultraviolet lighting
• Centered Size: 13 x 14.2 x 20.9 in (32.9 x 36 x 53.1 cm)
• Total footprint with 3 position swing: 15 x 22.9 x 20.9 in (38.1 x 58.2 x 53.1 cm)
• Weight: 31 lbs. (14 kg)
Computer Workstation Requirements
• 8 GB RAM
• 2.2 GHz or faster processor, Intel i5
• Minimum 10 GB available disk space for installing application
• 250 GB available disk space recommended for data
• Monitor: 1280 x 900 (4K monitors supported at maximum 150% magnification)
• USB Ports: 2 dedicated ports (USB 2.0)
• 1 Gbps wired LAN connectivity (Wi-Fi not supported)
• Windows 7 SP 1 (Professional or Ultimate – 64 Bit)
• Windows 8.1 (Professional 64 Bit)
• Windows 10 (Professional 64 Bit) – Recommended
• Windows Home Edition & Windows VISTA – NOT SUPPORTED
• Internet Explorer 11
• Voltage: 100 to 240 Volts AC (+/- 10%)
• Frequency: 50/60 Hz (+/- 3 Hz)
• Current: 3 A (rms)
Can you generate reports?
Yes. Personalised printed reports record easy to understand information for use in client education and treatment planning. Your staff will sell rejuvenation and
skin care treatments more effectively with the clear, visual impact of these reports.
What is the product and treatment library?
The product and treatment library makes it easy to select personalised recommendations from its built in library of Sircuit Skin products and treatments. Your recommendations appear in the printed report.
Is there a function to assess sun damage?
Yes the UV photo mode provides the most complete data set available for sun damage assessment and analysis, including, UV fluorescence imaging to reveal porphyrins.
What is the function of the 3D viewer?
The 3D viewer displays an area of your client’s skin as a magnified three-dimensional image that may be rotated in space. The 3D image can be rendered in natural skin colour, gray scale, or colour relief view.
No Product Reviews available for this product
Four simple payments at checkout
Use your existing payment card
No long forms, approval online
Pay every 2 weeks, enjoyyour purchase right away